Lift for front of Kubota RTV

General Outdoor Boiler Discussion
Post Reply
RSI
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:51 am
OWB brand: HeatMaster
OWB Model: G200
Location: South central Wisconsin
Contact:

Lift for front of Kubota RTV

Post by RSI » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:20 pm

I am working on a lift for the front of my Kubota RTV. I started it a couple years ago for lifting a plow but then we didn't get much snow that year so I didn't have to get it done. Then got the Toolcat so don't really need the plow on the RTV anymore.
I made a mount for the front of the RTV with ears for connecting a plow and a 2" hitch receiver for the lift.

I had lost one of the pieces of steel I cut for the lift and didn't do anything since. I am trying to get it working so I can use the broom the get gravel off the lawn. Hopefully I can get it working before the grass is grown up too much.

I got it welded up today and now need to pickup pins and hoses.
IMG_20170325_134644305.jpg

Bull
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:18 pm
OWB brand: Central Boiler
OWB Model: 4436
Location: Southern Indiana

Re: Lift for front of Kubota RTV

Post by Bull » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:22 pm

cool

RSI
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:51 am
OWB brand: HeatMaster
OWB Model: G200
Location: South central Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Lift for front of Kubota RTV

Post by RSI » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Hopefully it works out somewhat decent. The hydraulic connections are all the way at the back. I need to string lines up to the front. I got an electric selector valve that I am planning on adding so can lift and turn the plow. I will skip that for now since the broom only needs the lift.

I would prefer to use metal line but will probably just run hoses since it will be quicker and easier to get.

RSI
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:51 am
OWB brand: HeatMaster
OWB Model: G200
Location: South central Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Lift for front of Kubota RTV

Post by RSI » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:07 am

Looks like this project will not be completed any time soon. I was having trouble finding the correct fittings locally for the hydraulics. I need to run lines all the way from the back to the front.

I just cobbled the broom together and used the winch to lift it.

I think I will move on to fixing the broken brush mower. Gearbox gears stripped. Going to have to pull it and see if I can find something that can replace it. It is around $700 for one from Bradco.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron