Titanium shell & tube heat exchanger

ITO
OWB brand: HeatSource1
OWB Model: 555

Titanium shell & tube heat exchanger

Post by ITO » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:41 pm

For sale: Brent Industries shell and tube heat exchanger, 55,000 btu, model SP-55kti-S, 3/4" tube connections each end and 1" same side shell connections, excellent condition.
We used this exchanger to heat an outdoor hot tub during the winter months with our outdoor wood boiler for the last 6 seasons. Being all titanium it is in as good shape as new, threads are in excellent shape.
Paid $332.00 from outdoor furnace supply, will sell for $125.00
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

ITO

Re: Titanium shell & tube heat exchanger

Post by ITO » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:53 pm

Sold my heat exchanger, thanks for looking!

RSI
OWB brand: HeatMaster
OWB Model: G200

Post by RSI » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:19 pm

It was a good deal. Did someone from here buy it or somewhere else you had it listed?

ITO

Post by ITO » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:13 am

No I had it listed on eBay and it sold off there, was a little better deal for me cause buyer payed shipping and I overestimated the weight when I listed so I made a little extra $ off the USPS price.
We got rid of our hot tub and this was the exchanger that I had used, will be better for me now because the wood shed next to the boiler had always handled the entire winter's supply before but once we added the tub the extra wood usage ran the shed out in March which made for a hassle to move some more wood up to the house from our other woodshed and the snow here in March made it difficult to move.
I didn't mean to bug you but I couldn't figure out how to delete the post, no matter now, thanks for responding.